In My Documents, you can
- add a new document
- edit the properties of a document, and even replace the current document with a different one.
- delete any unwanted document
To add a new document:
- Click New Document at the top of My Documents page.
- Click Choose files. Your local file manager appears.
- Select one or more files, then click Open.
- Click Upload Document. Your My Documents page appears with the added files.
To edit the properties of a document or to delete a document:
- At the bottom of the document icon, click Edit.
- In the Edit pane, you can make the following changes:
- Replace the current document
- Change the content type, the owner, or the page to which the document is attached.
- Delete the current document