Create a new page and start collaborating instantly
- Click New Page, and in the screen that appears add a title, then click Save Page.
- Done! The My Pages screen appears with your new page listed in icon format.
- Click View at the bottom of your page icon to open your page in the full collaboration environment.
- Start communicating and collaborating by holding a meeting, chatting, videoconferencing, and more.
As you create a new page, you can be proactive in adding elements that assist your upcoming collaboration. For example, you can add an agenda, notes, or images, and more. Here's how you do it:
- Click New Page, and in the screen that appears add a Title.
- Optional: Select a folder to house your page. (If you haven't already created a folder, simply click Create new folder, and add a folder.)
- In the text editor pane, add content to your page. Using the icons at the top of the pane, you can add an agenda, notes, images, or even paste content from a webpage. If you don't know the purpose of a specific icon, simply roll over it.
- Click Save Page. The My Pages screen appears with your new page listed in icon format .
- Click View at the bottom of your page icon.
Your page appears in its full collaboration form: