- Upload a document from your local drive
- Import a document from a cloud-storage source
Import from my local drive
- In your collaboration page, click Choose files. The system opens a file manager in which you can browse to the required file.
- Select one or more files and click Open.
- In your page, click Attach Documents. The system uploads the files to your page and displays the filenames in the left pane.
Import from my cloud-storage source
You can import a document from pretty much any cloud source, such as document storage sites, social sites, photo sites, FTP, and so much more.
- In your collaboration page, click Import Documents. The system displays a window with a list of all the sources from which you can import a document.
- Click the required source, then select one or more files to import. The system imports the files to your page and displays the filenames in the left pane.
Note: The first time you connect from OnePgr to a cloud-storage source, the system asks for permission to connect; each time thereafter, the system automatically connects you. Your information and files are secure and your username and password are never stored.